I have been postponing publising this post because I am such a private person but because you are my people I had to let you in, so here goes.
- Are you a morning or night person? Morning person, I can wake up at 2 am but by the time its 9 pm my mind just shuts down. I am those people you text at 9:01 pm and at 9:05 pm I am asleep.
- Are you an extrovert or introvert? Introvert. The feeling of just staying home instead of going out or just be alone and maybe read a book.
- Are you left or right-handed? Right handed
- Are you more of a tidy person or a messy one? Tidy person , I cannot start working until my room is clean , can’t start cooking until the sink is clean which weird because I am still going to use utensils.
- Are you on time or always late? On time. I always get so annoyed when things don’t start time . The world would be a better place if we all kept time.
- Can you curl your tongue? Yes , I can.
- Coffee or tea? Coffee I have to stay awake (haha)
- Cookies, cake or donuts? All the above , pastries are my guilty pleasure.
- Did you like school? I have loved school ( haha). I rarely skipped school even when I was sick. You know that feeling people will do something important and you were not there.
- Do you consider yourself a good cook? Yes I do. However, there are a few dishes I need to learn how to make like chapatis.
- Do you have siblings? Yeah, I have two sisters.
- Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Mountains. It has a better view and I like the cool weather.
- Do you speak any different languages? I can speak French but I really need to practise more.
- Do you/have you played any sports? I have never been an outdoor person. I played tennis in high school ,tried squash but never stuck with one.
- Have you ever been hospitalized? Yes , I fell off the double-decker when I was younger and spent some time in hospital.
- Have you ever skipped class? Yes , I have .Friday afternoon classes are the worst. I have missed less than five I think in my five years in campus.
- Have you had braces? I had braces for seven years , my teeth are still not straight.
- What city were you born in? I was born in Nairobi.
- What did you last eat? Ugali, sukuma and eggs
- What did you want to be when you were younger? A lawyer, sometimes I wonder if it was a better option than engineering.
- What do you do on a typical Friday night? I put on a face mask , cook nice meal and just chill.
- What is your shoe size? Size 3 or 4 I have small feet. Someone told me I can shop in the kids section .
- What should you be doing right now? Working on my course work and it’s driving me crazy.
- What’s one goal you would like to accomplish this year? Graduate , it seems to be moving further away.
- What’s the last song you’ve listened to? Come Down by Cece Sagini.
- What’s the thing you can’t leave the house without? A watch , I find it cumbersome to always remove my phone to check the time.
- What’s your favourite book? Purple Hibiscus by Chimamanda Ngozi.
- What’s your favourite food? Prawns. Golden fried or sweet and sour.
- What’s your favourite restaurant? Mister Wok
- What’s your favourite series? Greys Anatomy everyday all day. I started from season five and think I should look for the previous seasons.
- What’s your favourite thing to have for breakfast? Coffee , toast and baked beans.
- What’s your full name? Denise Minaywa Atsiaya.
- When is your birthday? 1st February
- Which city did you grow up in? I grew up in Nairobi
- Which city do you live in now? Live in Eldoret
- Who do you miss right now? I miss my niece and I am hoping she can still recognize me. I just love how babies are always smiling , giggling ( aww).
It was not as hard as I thought . I hope you are having a good week.
The girl with the red lipstick.